Russian Women Are Abrupt & Gorgeous: You’ll Have to Learn the Rules
A Russian bride is a dream-come-true to numerous men from the west because of many reasons. Russian women are among the most family-oriented females. They are caring and loving and, in most cases, have nothing against a man ruling all family affairs. They call it patriarchy.
Nevertheless, you shouldn’t let yourself get misled by the stereotypes about the Slavic people. They could have been true a couple of decades ago, but the representatives of this culture have changed over time. Of course, Russian women are as feminine and gorgeous as ever. Besides, they know what a real woman should be.
Online dating simplifies the process of interaction with the representatives of other countries. It’s a reasonable option for men who value their time and understand that professional and experienced people work in all spheres of life, including matchmaking. Here are the benefits of the online interaction controlled by official third parties:
- You don’t have to face identity theft and cheating – people on the official dating website are checked by the mediators;
- You’ll have no difficulties getting in touch with one of the online staff members if you feel suspicious about your interlocutor;
- Your private information is kept private and used only for the sake of a simplified and more effective matchmaking process.
Now let’s pass on to more profound information and tips on dating Russian woman in 2020.
Dating Russian Woman in 2020: Benefits & Costs
One of the most pleasing things that western men appreciate in dating Russian women is that they are mostly not overwhelmed with ideas of feminism. All genders are equal in Russia with access to the same range of professional and educational opportunities. Of course, exceptions are possible, but they are mostly connected with dangerous professions, demanding tiresome physical labor.
However, not everything is as pleasant as you might think. You can’t describe a person’s character basing only on the cultural peculiarities and geographical position. Nevertheless, Ukrainian and Russian women have certain peculiarities. Finding out more about them will simplify the process of interaction.
Russian women find it obligatory to study English, as well as the European languages. It’s especially popular in the western territory of the country (the eastern part is more interested in studying the Asian languages). Modern residents of Russia understand that the knowledge of foreign languages opens ways to new opportunities.
Russian women are knowledgeable but not always well-educated. The educational system in their country is old-fashioned and ineffective. It’s also one of the reasons why almost every Russian woman and every young man tries hard to move abroad. These people want at least their children to live and study in a healthier environment with more educational and professional opportunities.
Don’t Overthink when Dating a Russian Woman
If someone ever told you anything about the mentality of Russian people, we beg you to forget this term. Many people use the word combination “Russian mentality” because they are not clever enough to explain it in other words. The phenomenon that some people call “mentality” is a combination of numerous presets of the elderly generation, combined with the impact of society. The only things that can be relevant are historical and cultural peculiarities. Don’t make it complicated.
Peculiarity #1. Russian women are simple and easy-going. They don’t hesitate to speak out about their interests, share emotions, and easily get on well with people.
Peculiarity #2. If there’s something a Russian woman doesn’t like in you, she will not be able to cover her frustration up. Their abruptness and boldness in the dialogue can be confusing.
Peculiarity #3. She won’t make you learn Russian if you don’t want to. She understands that Slavic languages have a complex grammatical structure, and leaning English for her will be a lot easier than learning Russian for you.
Simplify Communication When Dating Russian Women
You should keep the following things in mind not to fail your first fate with a Russian woman:
- Don’t use politics and religion as conversation starters (unless she wants to);
- Don’t try to pronounce the words in Russian if you know only a couple of words (unless she teaches you);
- Don’t neglect your appearance and look neat (unless she’s an informal rock star).
The following points are obligatory for implementation:
- Introduce yourself. If it’s the first time you meet each other in real life, a handshake or a kiss on the cheek will be suitable.
- Be a gentleman. The number of men who know how to demonstrate their manners is insignificant in Russia. Say hello to her friends, open the door in front of her, and help her with the coat in a restaurant.
- Make sure she’s not hungry. If you decide to have a walk on your first date, don’t forget to ask your lady whether she wants to eat something or not. Specify her cuisine preferences before you go on a date. Is she vegan? You can use it as a pretext for a visit to a food court where numerous foods are available.
Don’t make it harder than it is. A date is not a competition where you have to demonstrate all your skills, knowledge, and talents. The essential thing is to find out whether you have something in common or not. All else will follow naturally if you have a common ground.
Be Straightforward About Your Intentions
Dating Russian woman, especially in such big cities as Moscow or Saint Petersburg, means wasting no time on senseless conversations. These are usually busy ladies who value their time. The best thing you can do is to highlight your intentions on the very first steps.
If you find it hard to discuss your life goals, start a conversation online. Texting is impersonal and deprived of excessive emotionality.
- Are you a single father looking for marriage with a decent young woman? Tell her about it at once, and don’t forget to mention that you have children. This way, you’ll save time for both of you.
- Are you a serious businessman who is ready to invest in a relationship emotionally, but does not have enough time for regular dates? Be prepared that not everyone likes it – a Russian woman will be pleased to know about it beforehand.
- Are you interested in Russian women and culture without the intention of getting married? You won’t have trouble finding a like-minded partner if you are straightforward about your intentions from the beginning.
Stay Well-Timed with Russian Women
If a one-night stand is not an option for you, you should not only learn to appreciate the other people’s time but also do the right things when needed.
One of the best things about online interaction is distance. It is good and bad at the same time. It’s advantageous because it helps you discuss things and ask questions you’ll never find the courage to ask in real life. The disadvantage of online interaction is the lack of emotions. You can only use smileys and stickers to share your feelings. It implies that you should manage to pick out the right time to make a transition from online interaction to, at least, video chats.
Don’t let online interaction delay your real-life contact for too long. This way, you’ll only waste your precious time. A month of texting is definitely enough for your first talk.
Don’t postpone your first date just because of your shyness. Remember that every day of delay becomes a threat to your potentially enjoyable relationship. Be brave, and remember that you don’t have anything to lose yet! It’s just a date with a human being that can turn into a life-long journey hand-in-hand.
Do Not Skimp on Beautiful Signs of Courtesy
Undoubtedly, Russian women can be cunning, and the number of gold-diggers in this country is impressive. However, it’s not only about the Russians – the world of online dating is fool of cheaters and looters hunting for money but not for the relationships. So, if a woman is persistent in asking you to buy her expensive stuff, it’s not your choice regardless of how beautiful she is. A one-night stand arranged via Tinder will not cost you that much.
When we speak about the signs of courtesy, we never imply expensive presents and excessive demonstration of your wealth. The following points are more important:
- Be respectful to her family and friends;
- Find out as much as you can about the Russian culture and a bit of its history not to get stuck in awkward situations where you have nothing to add up to a conversation;
- Don’t express your opinion concerning politics unless you are asked to;
- Invest in tiny, meaningful presents or treats;
- Show that you are caring and attentive – make a notice if something’s gone wrong with her perfect hair, shake off the bits of dust or dirt from her sleeve if you notice, and don’t forget about giving her a hand when she’s in and out of transport.